This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $1
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Parcel #: 00096510
- Zillow Home ID: 82599730
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $171-296K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 0.1% next year. Among 06234 homes, this home is valued 17.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Brooklyn, and 63.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brooklyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|34 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$195K||2||2||1,197|
|38 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$220K||3||2||1,616|
|63 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,498|
|50 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$161K||3||2||1,009|
|47 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$232K||3||2.5||1,664|
|24 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$232K||3||2||1,768|
|49 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,232|
|42 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$186K||3||2.5||1,216|
|51 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$209K||3||2||1,232|
|53 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$245K||4||4.01||2,464|
|23 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$190K||2||1.5||1,188|
|57 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$223K||3||2.5||1,664|
|60 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,800|
|220 South St Brooklyn, CT||$192K||5||1||1,797|
|35 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$222K||3||2||1,664|
|202 South St Brooklyn, CT||$202K||2||1||1,211|
|226 South St Brooklyn, CT||$203K||3||2.5||1,498|
|6 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$146K||3||1||1,120|
|68 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$203K||3||2.5||1,424|
|69 Fortin Dr Brooklyn, CT||$215K||3||2.5||1,498|
Nearby Schools in Brooklyn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!