36 Francis Dr, Seymour, CT 064833 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $190,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 011231
- Zillow Home ID: 58946048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Francis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Seymour, and 0.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 34 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$271K22.51,245
- 37 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$264K421,500
- 42 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$169K31960
- 32 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$248K321,266
- 23 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$225K31.51,634
- 316 State St North Haven, CT$292K------
- 20 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$266K52.51,789
- 44 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$152K31.5960
- 27 Francis Dr Seymour, CT--------
- 49 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$236K31.51,520
- 46 Francis Dr Seymour, CT--------
- 21 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$219K311,617
- 48 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$157K311,118
- 26 Francis Dr Seymour, CT--------
- 43 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$209K321,852
- 50 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$192K31.51,106
- 70 Mountain Rd Seymour, CT$183K311,180
- 51 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$263K31.51,456
- 25 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$219K31.51,092
- 16 Francis Dr Seymour, CT$220K422,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.