- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Parcel #: M:092 B:140 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58067214
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $104-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06370 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06370 homes, this home is valued 7.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% higher than in New London Metro, and 13.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06370 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
- 1326 Old Colchester Rd4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,240 sqft, 63,162 sqft lot, built in 2003
|40 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$175K||4||1.5||1,400|
|32 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$190K||4||2.5||1,488|
|27 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$143K||2||1||912|
|7 Maine Ct Oakdale, CT||$156K||3||1||1,395|
|48 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$164K||4||1||1,148|
|60 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$166K||4||1.5||1,148|
|56 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$170K||3||1.5||1,169|
|11 Maine Ct Oakdale, CT||$167K||4||1.5||1,148|
|64 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$151K||3||1||984|
|27 Georgia Rd APT 23 Oakdale, CT||$47K||2||1||960|
|27 Georgia Rd APT 22 Oakdale, CT||$47K||2||1||960|
|27 Georgia Rd APT 19 Oakdale, CT||$47K||2||1||960|
|27 Georgia Rd APT 17 Oakdale, CT||$60K||2||1||960|
|68 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$150K||3||1.5||1,000|
|3 Maine Ct Oakdale, CT||$167K||4||1||1,260|
|72 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$197K||4||1.5||1,706|
|76 Georgia Rd Oakdale, CT||$150K||3||1.5||1,000|
|23 Georgia Rd APT 11 Oakdale, CT||$48K||2||1||960|
|23 Georgia Rd APT 15 Oakdale, CT||$48K||2||1||960|
|23 Georgia Rd APT 12 Oakdale, CT||$48K||2||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!