- Lot: 7,396 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,111 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 1089682
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Property Category \ 2-4 Units, Garage Desc \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished-Floor \ Ceramic, Heat Paid By \ Tenant, Hea System \ Forced Water, Hot-Water \ Gas, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Historic \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Individual Meter, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Hea System \ Baseboard, Hot-Water \ Tenant Pays, Hot-Water \ Tank, Equipment \ Hood, Laundry \ Off Site, Status \ Back on Market, Basement Type \ Partial, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Foundation Type \ Brick, Foundation Type \ Cement Block
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P:0710149 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65908756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Charles home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Providence as a whole. Among Charles homes, this home is 3.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% greater than in Providence, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles home values.
|42 Gillen St Providence, RI||$105K||3||1.5||864|
|39 Gillen St Providence, RI||$123K||3||2||1,496|
|45 Gillen St Providence, RI||$141K||5||2||1,631|
|52 Gillen St Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
|46 Gillen St Providence, RI||$134K||4||2||2,028|
|56 Gillen St Providence, RI||$110K||2||1||1,017|
|55 Gillen St Providence, RI||$161K||Studio||--||2,052|
|35 Gillen St Providence, RI||$183K||6||3||3,771|
|43 Gillen St Providence, RI||$109K||2||1||816|
|27 Gillen St Providence, RI||$145K||2||1||2,016|
|28 Gillen St Providence, RI||$190K||6||3||2,352|
|65 Gillen St Providence, RI||$279K||8||4||3,704|
|45 Ledge St Providence, RI||$238K||8||4||3,600|
|48 Ledge St Providence, RI||--||Studio||--||1,740|
|42 Ledge St Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
|23 Gillen St Providence, RI||$119K||3||1||1,108|
|34 Ledge St Providence, RI||$152K||3||2||2,112|
|24 Gillen St Providence, RI||$179K||--||--||--|
|Ledge St Providence, RI||$97K||--||1||600|
|32 Ledge St Providence, RI||$97K||1||1||600|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!