- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1208 B:226A L:20K
- Zillow Home ID: 57932073
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 34.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Meriden, and 117.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|31 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,275|
|46 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$207K||4||1.5||1,632|
|43 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$172K||3||1||1,512|
|51 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$194K||3||2.5||1,141|
|58 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$279K||4||3.5||2,800|
|131 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$247K||4||3||3,253|
|18 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$254K||4||2.5||2,392|
|158 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$202K||3||2.5||1,440|
|61 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,004|
|72 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$243K||3||2.5||2,070|
|200 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$152K||2||1.5||1,152|
|143 Spring Glen Dr Meriden, CT||$222K||3||2.5||1,554|
|204 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$218K||5||2||1,800|
|65 Blueberry Ln Meriden, CT||$243K||3||2.5||2,084|
|51 Blueberry Ln Meriden, CT||$205K||3||2.5||1,288|
|41 Blueberry Ln Meriden, CT||$196K||3||2.5||1,152|
|31 Blueberry Ln Meriden, CT||$204K||3||3||1,288|
|21 Blueberry Ln Meriden, CT||$238K||3||2.5||1,880|
|71 Goodspeed Ave Meriden, CT||$169K||2||1||1,077|
|46 Blueberry Ln Meriden, CT||$192K||3||2||1,202|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!