- Built in 1875
- Views: 1,068 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $789
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Brownstone, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:02464 S:012
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 60112804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-755K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02118 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Norwood as a whole. Among 02118 homes, this home is valued 39.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in Norwood, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02118 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norwood
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!