A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 1,081 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $479,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground Heated, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: M:000033 P:000053
- Zillow Home ID: 57055446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $437-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 28.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|38 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$418K||3||2||1,404|
|33 Daniel Dr Burlington, MA||$388K||3||1.5||1,132|
|34 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$430K||3||1.5||1,577|
|33 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$437K||3||2.5||1,606|
|35 Daniel Dr Burlington, MA||$458K||4||2||1,934|
|31 Daniel Dr Burlington, MA||$446K||4||2||1,720|
|31 Daniel St Newton, MA||$476K||2||2.5||896|
|31 Daniel St Newton, MA||$382K||3||2||1,200|
|40 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$375K||3||1||1,008|
|29 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$409K||3||2||1,493|
|32 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$458K||4||2||2,100|
|39 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$441K||3||2||1,698|
|30 Daniel Dr Burlington, MA||$521K||3||2||2,400|
|12 Shea Cir Burlington, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,449|
|16 Pleasant St Burlington, MA||$389K||3||2||1,150|
|42 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$416K||3||1||1,374|
|32 Daniel Dr Burlington, MA||$573K||4||2||2,860|
|8 Shea Cir Burlington, MA||$436K||3||1.5||1,846|
|32 Daniel St Newton, MA||$561K||3||1.5||1,324|
|14 Pleasant St Burlington, MA||$364K||3||1||1,044|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.