- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,822 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1,108
- MLS #: 15-1100
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Rooms \ Entry, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Jack And Jill Room, Parking Features \ Driveway, Interior Features \ Other, View \ Trees\Woods View, Rooms \ Great Room, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Building Structure Style \ Normandy, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Den\Ofc, Rooms \ Formal Entry, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,202 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 009600002
- Zillow Home ID: 15880396
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.6-4.9M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93108 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Montecito as a whole. Among 93108 homes, this home is 124% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% lower than in Montecito, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montecito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93108 home values.
|32 Hammond Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$2.74M||2||3.25||3,329|
|40 Hammond Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$3.95M||4||3||4,606|
|28 Hammond Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$3.25M||4||3.5||3,402|
|24 Hammond Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$4.16M||2||3||4,455|
|1424 Ocean Meadow Pl Santa Barbara, CA||--||--||--||--|
|20 Hammond Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$3.48M||3||3||3,417|
|1430 Ocean Meadow Pl Santa Barbara, CA||$6.8M||3||5.5||6,384|
|1458 Bonnymede Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$3.32M||--||--||--|
|1455 Vincenti Pl Santa Barbara, CA||$3.41M||3||3.5||3,501|
|1437 S Jameson Ln Montecito, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1459 Vincenti Pl Santa Barbara, CA||$2.43M||2||--||3,211|
|1460 Bonnymede Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$4.52M||4||4.5||4,657|
|31 1/2 Humphrey Rd Santa Barbara, CA||$2.51M||3||2||2,306|
|1463 Vincenti Pl Santa Barbara, CA||$3.63M||2||2.5||3,632|
|1419 Ocean Meadow Pl Santa Barbara, CA||$4.66M||4||5||4,852|
|1464 Bonnymede Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$3.95M||3||4||3,886|
|1468 Bonnymede Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$4.4M||4||4.5||4,345|
|1453 Bonnymede Dr Santa Barbara, CA||$8.62M||5||5.5||6,949|
|1467 Vincenti Pl Santa Barbara, CA||$3.49M||3||3||3,558|
|1461 Edgecliff Ln Santa Barbara, CA||$7.06M||3||5||4,518|
Nearby Schools in Montecito
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!