- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 294 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,211 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 07388780
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Amenities \ None, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Attic Expandable, Parking \ Attached, Basement \ Slab\None, Rooms \ Solarium\Sun Room, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 087 5010 007
- Zillow Home ID: 14404015
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30263 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Newnan as a whole. Among 30263 homes, this home is 48.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30263, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Newnan, and 150.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30263 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30263 home values.
|44 Hidden Lakes Ct Newnan, GA||$248K||--||2||3,072|
|22 Hidden Lakes Ct Newnan, GA||$207K||4||3||2,621|
|7 Kent Dr Newnan, GA||$123K||--||1||1,276|
|9 Kent Dr Newnan, GA||$146K||--||2||1,924|
|64 Hidden Lakes Ct Newnan, GA||$196K||4||3||2,127|
|329 E Broad St Newnan, GA||$267K||--||2||5,010|
|10 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$149K||3||3||1,811|
|6 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$142K||3||3||1,743|
|2 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$116K||3||2.5||1,600|
|12 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$154K||--||2.5||1,864|
|10 Hidden Lakes Dr Newnan, GA||$242K||--||3||2,720|
|20 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$159K||3||2.5||2,008|
|25 Hidden Lakes Ct Newnan, GA||$225K||--||2.5||2,473|
|24 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$147K||3||2.5||1,777|
|74 Hidden Lakes Ct Newnan, GA||$188K||--||2||1,850|
|13 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$132K||3||2.5||--|
|452 E Broad St Newnan, GA||$233K||--||1||3,719|
|28 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$143K||--||2.5||1,545|
|75 Hidden Lakes Ct Newnan, GA||$212K||--||2||2,299|
|25 Preserve Dr Newnan, GA||$148K||3||2||1,661|
Nearby Schools in Newnan
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!