36 Lewiston St, Staten Island, NY 103143 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 15 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $360,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Electric sunsetter awning
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 023710191
- Zillow Home ID: 32311949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Lewiston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Heartland Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% greater than in New York, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heartland Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Heartland Village home values.
- 34 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$345K----1,720
- 38 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$354K----1,720
- 40 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$351K----1,720
- 32 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$360K----1,920
- 42 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$426K331,720
- 46 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$478K----2,155
- 48 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$555K----2,240
- 50 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$518K32.51,550
- 27 Beard St Staten Island, NY$736K----3,025
- 33 Beard St Staten Island, NY$790K----3,252
- 23 Beard St Staten Island, NY$739K----3,025
- 52 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$526K----2,240
- 39 Beard St Staten Island, NY$788K----3,252
- 17 Beard St Staten Island, NY$738K543,025
- 54 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$386K----1,600
- 9 Beard St Staten Island, NY$706K----2,650
- 33 Beard St # M8JOB43 Staten Island, NY$311K------
- 45 Beard St Staten Island, NY$801K----3,025
- 56 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$462K32.51,600
- 19 Lewiston St Staten Island, NY$528K----2,657
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.