36 Lovington Ct, Wallkill, NY 125893 beds, 3 baths, 2,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2013 for $329,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 33460000100000010162400000
- Zillow Home ID: 31837150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Lovington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12589, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% lower than in Orange, and 23.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12589 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12589 home values.
- 34 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$239K32.51,388
- 32 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$314K32.52,554
- 28 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$284K432,107
- 19 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$277K42.52,107
- 15 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$313K42.52,471
- 38 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$350K32.52,374
- 6 Tall Oaks Dr Wallkill, NY$315K32.52,411
- 10 Tall Oaks Dr Wallkill, NY$426K42.53,416
- 54 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$347K54.53,504
- 11 Lovington Ct Wallkill, NY$247K42.51,790
- 60 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$280K32.52,484
- 50 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$226K321,698
- 4 Tall Oaks Dr Wallkill, NY$255K321,554
- 44 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$231K321,828
- 70 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$144K32994
- 8 Tall Oaks Dr Wallkill, NY$313K42.52,342
- 62 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$233K52.51,487
- 2 Tall Oaks Dr Wallkill, NY$333K432,411
- 44 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$150K32--
- 51 Prospect Hill Rd Wallkill, NY$182K321,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!