- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
36 Marlborough St, Cranston, RI 029103 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: M:7-5 L:1415 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65982721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Marlborough Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02910 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.1% less than in Cranston, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02910 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 59 Barrett St Cranston, RI$170KStudio21,632
- 94 Lake St Cranston, RI$161K331,452
- 56 Barrett St Cranston, RI$151K321,627
- 50 Barrett St Cranston, RI$176K311,144
- 100 Lake St Cranston, RI$174K31.51,600
- 122 Lake St # D Cranston, RI$157K21.51,088
- 102 Lake St Cranston, RI$141K311,350
- Gordon St Cranston, RI$160K422,044
- 110 Lake St Cranston, RI$142K31.51,050
- 60 Barrett St Cranston, RI$157K21950
- 67-69 Barrett Ave North Providence, RI$205K432,436
- 112 Lake St UNIT 112 Cranston, RI$108K21.51,088
- 64 Barrett St Cranston, RI$177K321,092
- 120 Lake St UNIT 120 Cranston, RI$108K11.51,088
- 122 Lake St UNIT 122 Cranston, RI$112K221,088
- 122 Lake St Cranston, RI$165K21.51,088
- 109 Lake St UNIT 109 Cranston, RI$109K11.51,088
- 75 Lake St Cranston, RI$143K321,000
- 111 Lake St UNIT 111 Cranston, RI$107K21.5979
- 119 Lake St UNIT 119 Cranston, RI$109K11.51,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292