36 Meadow St, Framingham, MA 017014 beds, 2 baths, 2,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1867
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Parcel #: M:297.0 B:0204 L:0025.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56475885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Meadow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Framingham, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01701 home values.
- 40 Meadow St Framingham, MA$352K31.51,126
- 28 Meadow St Framingham, MA$321K321,428
- 24 Meadow St Framingham, MA$302K21.51,324
- 44 Meadow St Framingham, MA$350K32.51,417
- 45 Cottage St Framingham, MA$434K32.51,673
- 39 Cottage St Framingham, MA$303K31.51,632
- 31 Cottage St Framingham, MA$254K21720
- 56 Meadow St Framingham, MA$392K321,734
- 18 Meadow St Framingham, MA$319K321,387
- 19 Cottage St Framingham, MA$453K423,060
- 59 Cottage St Framingham, MA$444K32.51,797
- 41 Meadow St Framingham, MA$386K321,698
- 37 Meadow St Framingham, MA$450K321,632
- 25 Cottage St Framingham, MA$315K321,408
- 49 Meadow St Framingham, MA$343K31.51,850
- 35 Meadow St Framingham, MA$434K322,004
- 66 Meadow St Framingham, MA$311K211,344
- 53 Cottage St Framingham, MA$308K311,764
- 10 Meadow St Framingham, MA$305K311,239
- 55 Meadow St Framingham, MA$308K52.52,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.