36 N Audubon Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462192 beds, 2 baths, 2,213 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
3 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths
A fabulous Master suit with updated bathroom, his &hers walk-in closets and a bonus reading
2011 Master Bathroom completely re-built from the studs.Custom designed walk-in shower, glass block, Swanson Stone shower floor, tile floors, double
sink, and more.
2010 Main-floor Bathroom completely re-built from the studs. Top of the line Kohler Whirlpool Tub, tile floors, and more.
2010 Upgraded Kitchen. Granite Countertops, glass tile, all new Stainless Steel appliances
(Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher).
2010 Electrical upgrade.
2010 New water softener.
2009 New water heater.
2008 Beautiful cobblestone garden walk installed.
2007 80,000 BTU (80% efficient) gas furnace, 2.5 ton TRANE air conditioner, and heat pump.
2007 All Ductwork professionally cleaned and sanitized.
2007 All new Prism Platinum Low-E Argon windows throughout.
2007 New Side Entry 22-Gauge Steel Door with Aristopane Quatro Glass.
2007 New Kenmore Washer & Dryer.
2007 Chimney professionally sealed. New copper flashing installed.
2006 Front walk replaced with Slate.
2006 Back Gardens completely enclosed with Wooden Privacy Fence and 3 Gates.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,213 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 491003223063000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1219893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 N Audubon Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 28 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN$146K--12,460
- 46 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN$189K312,616
- 48 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN$178K4--2,640
- 52 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN$164K4--1,981
- 58 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN$189K433,950
- 35 N Layman Ave Indianapolis, IN$123K411,562
- 39 N Layman Ave Indianapolis, IN$115K2--1,092
- 47 N Layman Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K4--2,838
- 60 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN$183K3--2,156
- 51 N Layman Ave Indianapolis, IN$128K2--2,844
- 59 N Layman Ave Indianapolis, IN$146K322,000
- 75 N Layman Ave Indianapolis, IN$113K311,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.