36 Orange St, Meriden, CT 064514 beds, 1 bath, 1,515 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $95,000
- Finished basement, 27 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ None,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Other,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Parcel #: M:112 B:55 L:3
- Zillow Home ID: 57928318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Orange Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% higher than in Meriden, and 201.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
- 2 beds, 1.1 baths
1,252 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1972
- 2 beds, 1.1 baths
- 38 Orange St Meriden, CT$140K311,330
- 34 Orange St Meriden, CT$104K311,350
- 40 Orange St Meriden, CT$140K31.51,332
- 42 Orange St Meriden, CT$139K311,343
- 44 Orange St Meriden, CT$143K311,484
- 46 Orange St Meriden, CT$76K321,639
- 1 King Pl Meriden, CT$129K------
- 10 Queen St Meriden, CT$119K421,570
- Orange St Meriden, CT$140K311,330
- Orange St Meriden, CT$74K411,419
- 14 Queen St Meriden, CT$139K422,272
- 5 Queen St Meriden, CT$173K722,408
- 22 Queen St Meriden, CT$303K933,898
- 31 Queen St Meriden, CT$204K721,984
- 9 Queen St Meriden, CT$155K31.51,492
- 13 Queen St Meriden, CT$187K622,472
- 21 Queen St Meriden, CT$134K622,260
- 34 Queen St Meriden, CT$250K723,587
- 27 Queen St Meriden, CT$173K522,396
- S 1st St Meriden, CT$129K221,256
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005