- Built in 1880
- 404 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,690 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $234,500
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 71787652
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:0101 L:0
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57602424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01747 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Town of Hopedale as a whole. Among 01747 homes, this home is 49.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% lower than in Town of Hopedale, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01747 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hopedale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01747 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Hopedale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!