- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 2,721 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Grill, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,359 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 000150
- Zillow Home ID: 57986296
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-353K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 51.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|38 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$248K||3||1.5||1,428|
|37 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$338K||4||3.5||2,440|
|4 Sauquett Ln Seymour, CT||$283K||3||2.5||2,036|
|73 Horseshoe Rd Guilford, CT||$353K||4||2.5||1,968|
|41 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$333K||4||2.5||2,800|
|3 Sauquett Ln Seymour, CT||$325K||3||2.5||2,348|
|5 Sauquett Ln Seymour, CT||$343K||4||2.5||2,640|
|39 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||--||2||1||5,346|
|43 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$288K||3||3||2,036|
|46 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$337K||3||2||2,036|
|11 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$287K||3||2.5||2,036|
|35 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$297K||3||2||1,648|
|300 Hart Rd Guilford, CT||$271K||3||1.5||1,628|
|44 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$324K||4||2.5||2,496|
|34 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$286K||3||2.5||1,787|
|6 Sauquett Ln Seymour, CT||$350K||45||3.5||2,624|
|47 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|9 Sagamore Dr Seymour, CT||$286K||3||2.5||2,036|
|48 Greenwood Cir Seymour, CT||$385K||5||3.5||2,930|
|7 Sauquett Ln Seymour, CT||$277K||3||2||1,542|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!