- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 444 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- MLS #: 4517289
- Finished basement, 371 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Garbage \ Public, Property Type \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Amenities \ Patio, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Description \ Municipal, Air Conditioning \ Central, Amenities \ Cathedral\Vaulted\High Ceiling, Amenities \ Walk In Closet, Parking \ 2 Car Attached, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Year Built Exception \ Estimated, Attic Description \ Pull Stairs, Amenities \ In Ground Pool, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Hotwater \ Gas Stand Alone, Amenities \ Foyer, Amenities \ Hardwood Floors As Seen, Parking \ Garage Parking, Amenities \ Granite Countertops, Siding Description \ Asbestos, Siding Description \ Cedar, Post Office \ Spring Valley, Hamlet \ New Hempstead, Village \ New Hempstead, Style \ Splanch, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2011, Tax Amount \ 10843
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,523 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 251
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 39261304200500020060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 53423683
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $415-660K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10977 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for New Hempstead as a whole. Among 10977 homes, this home is 56.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10977, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.9% greater than in New Hempstead, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10977 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Hempstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10977 home values.
- 16 Kingston Dr5 beds, 2.5 baths
2,840 sqft, 26,571 sqft lot, built in 1967
|38 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$442K||4||2.5||1,718|
|34 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$420K||4||2.5||1,430|
|40 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$407K||4||2.5||1,398|
|31 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$529K||5||2||2,816|
|42 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$364K||4||2||1,212|
|32 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$451K||4||2.5||2,040|
|33 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$507K||4||2.5||2,685|
|183 Mcnamara Rd Spring Valley, NY||$442K||3||2||1,885|
|30 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$387K||4||2||1,212|
|179 Mcnamara Rd Spring Valley, NY||$562K||5||4||3,015|
|14 Pasadena Pl Spring Valley, NY||$380K||4||2||1,212|
|44 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$509K||4||2.5||2,523|
|189 Mcnamara Rd Spring Valley, NY||$530K||3||4||2,533|
|29 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$443K||4||2.5||2,060|
|189 Mcnamara Rd Spring Valley, NY||$515K||3||3.5||--|
|35 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$442K||4||3||2,040|
|193 Mcnamara Rd Spring Valley, NY||$507K||4||3||2,146|
|175 Mcnamara Rd Spring Valley, NY||$413K||5||2||1,949|
|28 Sandy Brook Dr Spring Valley, NY||$391K||4||2.5||1,398|
|12 Pasadena Pl Spring Valley, NY||$390K||4||2.5||1,398|
Nearby Schools in New Hempstead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!