A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,158 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $930,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $315
- Finished basement
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carport, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,950 sqft
- Parcel #: M:008.0 L:0069 S:000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57134905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $730K-1.49M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02493 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Weston as a whole. Among 02493 homes, this home is valued 11.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02493, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Weston, and 93.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02493 home values.
|44 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$1.62M||4||3.5||2,974|
|26 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$901K||4||2.5||1,197|
|25 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$3.73M||6||7||7,372|
|7 Bay State Rd Weston, MA||$2.94M||5||6||5,157|
|20 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$1.43M||4||3.5||4,200|
|52 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$971K||5||2.5||1,641|
|33 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$944K||3||3||1,622|
|15 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$3.08M||5||6.5||7,979|
|277 North Ave Weston, MA||$978K||4||3||1,980|
|8 Bay State Rd Weston, MA||$1.7M||3||3||4,027|
|257 North Ave Weston, MA||$542K||3||1||1,288|
|64 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$3.07M||5||8||5,028|
|251 North Ave Weston, MA||$714K||4||3||2,400|
|10 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$946K||4||2.5||2,090|
|55 Spruce Hill Rd Weston, MA||$979K||4||2.5||1,818|
|245 North Ave Weston, MA||$566K||3||1.5||1,501|
|269 North Ave Weston, MA||$933K||4||2||2,960|
|241 North Ave Weston, MA||$589K||3||3||1,326|
|255 North Ave Weston, MA||$1.18M||4||3.5||2,821|
|255 North Ave Weston, MA||$1.19M||4||3.5||3,467|
Nearby Schools in Weston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.