36 Stacy Dr, Binghamton, NY 139055 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1694 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,112 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 03240011100500010300000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29735206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Stacy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% higher than in Chenango, and 83.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chenango.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13905 home values.
- 44 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$308K42.51,572
- 24 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$378K42.52,348
- 48 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY$241K52.53,512
- 42 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY$280K42.51,620
- 54 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$175K31.51,344
- 32 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY$303K332,020
- 33 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$256K421,932
- 35 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY--------
- 37 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$286K333,510
- 82 Wilson Hill Rd Binghamton, NY$200K531,491
- 59 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY$262K321,708
- 96 Wilson Hill Rd Binghamton, NY$155K632,805
- 43 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY--------
- 22 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY$166K311,358
- 70 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$339K433,500
- 66 Wilson Hill Rd Binghamton, NY$233K42.52,608
- 25 Sky View Ln Binghamton, NY--------
- 51 Stacy Dr Binghamton, NY$310K42.53,243
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!