- Built in 1993
- Views: 347 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $290,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $195
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door(S), Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 67500036
- Zillow Home ID: 57725784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06073 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06073 homes, this home is valued 31.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% lower than in Glastonbury, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06073 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06073 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!