36 Sutton Pl SAPT 1D, New York, NY 10022
Sold on 12/6/13: $530,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 1389,Financing Allowed \ 50,Tax Deduction \ 50,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ false,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 17,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1367,Lot Number \ 20,Buyfolio Building ID \ 63576,Total Charges \ 1389
- Days on Zillow8
- Parcel #1367002000036000000001D
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count99
- Zillow Home ID79502884
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$546,136||$448K – $661K||-$15,020||--||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,689/mo||$2.1K – $6.5K/mo||+$49||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Sutton Place home values will fall 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sutton Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.4% lower than in New York, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sutton Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sutton Place home values.
Neighborhood for 36 Sutton Pl S APT 1D
- Apt 2C$1.43M22.51,225
- Apt 3D$625K------
- Apt 3F$420K------
- Apt 4A$1.12M------
- Apt 4B$811K------
- Apt 6F$1.28M------
- Apt 7A$1.13M------
- Apt 7G$721K------
- Apt 8b$807K------
- Apt 9B$842K------
- Apt 9G$630K------
- Apt 10B$907K------
- Apt 11E$882K------
- Apt 12d$608K11.0--
- Apt 12F$701K------
- Apt 13A$1.26M------
- Apt 15A$1.17M22.0--
- Apt 15D$761K------
- # 14DE$2.5M33.53,000
- Apt 3G$420K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Art and Design High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- P.S. 59 Beekman Hill International (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Information Technology High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Repertory Company High School for Theat... (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Newcomers High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Academy of Finance and Enterprise (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005