36 Sutton Pl S APT 5F, New York, NY 100222 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1949
- View: City
- Coop Maintenance \ 2314,Financing Allowed \ 50,Tax Deduction \ 50,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ false,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 17,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1367,Lot Number \ 20,Buyfolio Building ID \ 63576
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 99
- Zillow Home ID: 2116857524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Sutton Pl S APT 5F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lawrence market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in New York Metro, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lawrence home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
- 2 Lakeside Dr W Lawrence, NY$1.35M--4.55,049
- 5 Sutton Pl S Lawrence, NY$1.58M--64,785
- 7 Beechwood Dr Lawrence, NY$1.34M--44,072
- 6 Lakeside Dr W Lawrence, NY$1.64M--6.54,231
- 125 Sutton Pl S Lawrence, NY$1.98M--6.57,089
- 7 Sutton Pl S Lawrence, NY$2.35M--35,188
- 9 Lakeside Dr W Lawrence, NY$825K--31,986
- 13 Beechwood Dr Lawrence, NY$3.38M--7.59,959
- 135 Sutton Pl S Lawrence, NY$1.03M--32,721
- 124 Sutton Pl S Lawrence, NY$1.61M--44,646
- 5 Beechwood Dr Lawrence, NY$984K--33,108
- 3 Lakeside Dr W Lawrence, NY$951K--4.54,026
- 10 Beechwood Dr Lawrence, NY$1.86M--5.55,148
- 8 Lakeside Dr W Lawrence, NY$1M--3.52,525
- 20 Beechwood Dr Lawrence, NY$698K532,960
- 8 Beechwood Dr Lawrence, NY$1.36M--4.54,829
- 145 Sutton Pl S Lawrence, NY$1.18M--33,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292