- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
36 Tampa Dr # 1, San Rafael, CA 949014 beds, 2 baths, 2,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Two Balconies in the rear and large deck in front. 18 Panel Solar Panels on Roof providing Electricity for the entire year.
Hardwood Floors in Living and Dining Rooms. Wall-to Wall Rugs in bedrooms plus newly remodeled bathrooms in Marble
(Floors & Walls) with Moen Fixtures and Brushed Nickle Framed Mirrors.
- Lot: 10,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 254 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $322
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,780 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109295531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Tampa Drive # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in San Rafael, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94901 home values.
- 44 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$1.15M332,613
- 40 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$798K32.52,409
- 48 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$866K332,495
- 49 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$834K321,697
- 16 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$779K42.52,360
- 71 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$1.06M433,031
- 36 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$1.09M432,786
- 55 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$850K432,306
- 12 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$715K321,506
- 51 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$672K11.51,278
- 32 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$1.26M433,358
- 45 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$637K321,298
- 49 Graceland Dr San Rafael, CA$854K322,646
- 8 Tampa Dr San Rafael, CA$793K421,610
- 47 Graceland Dr San Rafael, CA$764K321,564
- 66 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$677K421,636
- 53 Graceland Dr San Rafael, CA$1.14M432,737
- 77 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$754K321,815
- 62 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$864K422,499
- 58 Coleman Dr San Rafael, CA$758K321,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.