- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
36 Tartia Rd, East Hampton, CT 064243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Wooded, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Parcel #: R04846
- Zillow Home ID: 57856054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Tartia Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% less than in Town of East Hampton, and 21.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
- 28 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$235K411,292
- 29 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT--------
- 37 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$230K31.51,920
- 39 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$165K31960
- 33 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$240K311,768
- 27 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$264K32.51,853
- 45 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$225K321,440
- 44 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$208K41.11,568
- 3 Jacobson Farm Rd East Hampton, CT$384K42.52,783
- 47 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$204K311,227
- 22 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$206K32.011,432
- 49 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$276K11.51,252
- 20 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$157K21713
- 21 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$243K211,385
- 7 Jacobson Farm Rd East Hampton, CT$388K32.52,314
- 16 Tartia Rd East Hampton, CT$194K21960
- 15 Jacobson Farm Rd East Hampton, CT$368K32.52,456
- 19 Jacobson Farm Rd East Hampton, CT$318K32.52,000
- 20 Jacobson Farm Rd East Hampton, CT$342K43.52,448
- 21 Jacobson Farm Rd East Hampton, CT$372K42.52,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!