36 Village Rd APT 505, Middleton, MA 019492 beds, 2 baths, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $405
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $323,900
- Price/sqft: $313
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Individual,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Stucco,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Individual,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Garden,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 204
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 A B:0000 L:36505
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 71375674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Village Road APT 505
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01949 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% lower than in Middleton, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01949 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01949 home values.
- Apt 512$297K221,026
- Apt 414$296K221,258
- Apt 211$287K221,036
- Apt 106$281K221,036
- Apt 409$208K11769
- Apt 610$295K221,166
- Apt 410$255K221,166
- Apt 702$395K221,250
- Apt 708$272K11850
- Apt 511$290K221,036
- Apt 108$204K11769
- Apt 404$303K221,126
- Apt 715$495K321,244
- Apt 615$344K221,244
- Apt 711$325K221,036
- Apt 613$243K11853
- Apt 509$207K11769
- Apt 107$224K11769
- Apt 614$295K221,139
- Apt 403$236K11835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292