36 W Eagle StUNIT 3, East Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 12/21/12: $73,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:650 sq ft
- Lot:650 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $73,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow363
- Parcel #W:01 P:03489 S:006
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID87793018
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$181,467||$156K – $203K||-$4,605||$279||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,657/mo||$1.4K – $2.4K/mo||-$82||$2.55||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 34.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% greater than in Boston, and 44.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 36 W Eagle Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- East Boston High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Otis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Patrick J Kennedy (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005