- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
36 W Wilbeth Rd, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6836489
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35473437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 W Wilbeth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% lower than in Akron, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 30 W Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$73K321,584
- 40 W Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$39K211,152
- Hemlock St Akron, OH--------
- 1746 Hemlock St Akron, OH$40K11676
- 28 W Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$56K31.51,584
- 1750 Hemlock St Akron, OH$47K311,008
- 1745 Sycamore St Akron, OH$36K11650
- 26 W Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH--411,144
- 1754 Hemlock St Akron, OH$71K31.51,152
- 1745 Hemlock St Akron, OH--21671
- 1756 Hemlock St Akron, OH$50K211,109
- 1749 Hemlock St Akron, OH$38K311,019
- 1762 Hemlock St Akron, OH$39K21576
- 1751 Sycamore St Akron, OH$38K------
- 1753 Hemlock St Akron, OH$17K11720
- 1757 Hemlock St Akron, OH$39K221,280
- 1766 Hemlock St Akron, OH$59K211,170
- Hemlock St Akron, OH$37K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!