- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 584 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 210555
- Finished basement, 286 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Region \ Berkshire - South, Construction \ Wood Frame, Garage \ 2 Car, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Garage \ Under, Survey \ Unk, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Wiring, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Interior Amenities \ Inlaw\Guest Qtrs, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Electric Type \ 150 Amp, Status \ Pending, Yr Blt Description \ Renovated Since, Contingent \ U\A Show, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available, Internet Service \ Satellite Available
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: M:28 B:077 P:0000 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 59220211
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-507K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01240 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Town of Lenox as a whole. Among 01240 homes, this home is 21.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% less than in Town of Lenox, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lenox.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01240 home values.
|187 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$304K||3||1.5||1,960|
|192 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$228K||3||1||1,485|
|188 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$193K||3||1||1,175|
|201 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$321K||3||2||1,960|
|198 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$360K||3||2.5||1,793|
|181 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$247K||2||2||1,457|
|48 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$701K||5||3.5||4,509|
|29 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$359K||3||3||2,313|
|30 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$353K||4||2.5||2,268|
|175 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$263K||3||1||1,614|
|207 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$353K||3||1.5||2,415|
|23 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$439K||3||2.5||2,569|
|208 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$302K||4||2||1,856|
|41 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$432K||4||3||2,541|
|24 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$316K||3||1.5||1,806|
|858 East St Lenox, MA||$338K||3||2||2,270|
|17 Westminster Rd Lenox, MA||$322K||3||2||1,542|
|852 East St Lenox, MA||$217K||3||1||1,376|
|213 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$376K||4||2.5||3,045|
|170 New Lenox Rd Lenox, MA||$285K||4||1.5||2,304|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lenox
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!