360 2nd St, Fall River, MA 02721Studio, 1 bath, 1,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Wall AC,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Granite,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,916 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118899162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 360 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% less than in Fall River, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02721 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
- 350 2nd St Fall River, MA--11800
- 351-353 2nd St Fall River, MA$494K21.54,720
- 375 3rd St APT 1 Fall River, MA$103K31972
- 375 3rd St APT 3 Fall River, MA$103K31972
- 375 3rd St APT 4 Fall River, MA$103K31972
- 375 3rd St APT 2 Fall River, MA$103K31972
- 99 Rodman St Fall River, MA$449K444,590
- 359 2nd St Fall River, MA$166K--1--
- 386 2nd St Fall River, MA$347K127.54,837
- 63 Rodman St Fall River, MA$216K1233,906
- 53 Rodman St Fall River, MA$205K522,182
- 135 Rodman St Fall River, MA$466K438,566
- 410 2nd St Fall River, MA$390K--0.5--
- 291 4th St Fall River, MA$158K922,600
- 285 4th St Fall River, MA$144K311,115
- 265 4th St Fall River, MA$214K--2.53,187
- 320 3rd St Fall River, MA$154K662,519
Nearby Schools in Fall River
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292