360 Andover St # 2308, Danvers, MA 019232 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/21 10am-5pm
- 8/23 11am-3pm
- 8/24 11am-3pm
- Built in 2014
- 154 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $258
- Price/sqft: $261
- MLS #: 71647801
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Rangetop - ENERGY STAR,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Fan Coil,COOLING \ Individual,COOLING \ Unit Control,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks),ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gazebo,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Individual,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Garden,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Unit count: 71
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2108232875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 360 Andover Street # 2308
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01923 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Danvers, and 74.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292