This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 10,222 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $300,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain, Water
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Other Residential, Sewer \ Septic, Heating - Fuel Type \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Heating Type \ Baseboard, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Description \ Fishing, Views \ Mountain, Roof \ Metal Roof, Views \ Water, Area Description \ Skiing, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Water \ Well, Garage Description \ No Garage, Cooling \ Wall Unit A\C, Basement \ Finished, Exterior Description \ Stone, Exterior Description \ Wood Siding, General \ Lake Privileges, Location \ Lakefront, Body of Water \ Lake, Exterior \ Boat House
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,303 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 1606857
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102160232
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $311-750K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28746 homes, this home is valued 127% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 98.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% greater than in Forest City Metro, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Forest City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$446K||3||1||864|
|362 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$597K||4||3.5||868|
|348 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$667K||4||3.5||1,112|
|372 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$585K||2||--||1|
|104 Lake Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$762K||4||3.5||3,200|
|104 Lake Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$812K||4||4||3,200|
|104 Lake Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$773K||4||3.5||3,200|
|104 Lake Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$784K||4||3.5||3,200|
|104 Lake Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$715K||4||3.5||--|
|104 Lake Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$779K||4||3.5||3,200|
|336 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$483K||3||1.5||1,076|
|382 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$437K||3||1||732|
|111 Storm Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$602K||3||1||720|
|339 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$980K||4||6||4,323|
|386 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$430K||3||1||810|
|392 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$448K||3||2||870|
|Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||--||--||--||--|
|139 Storm Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$1.19M||4||4||1,693|
|142 Storm Ridge Rd Lake Lure, NC||$355K||2||1.5||1,136|
|400 Charlotte Dr Lake Lure, NC||$420K||2||1.5||560|
Nearby Schools in Lake Lure
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Off Market Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!