- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
360 Moss St, Laguna Beach, CA 926512 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $649,000
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Parcel #: 64428516
- Zillow Home ID: 25558740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 360 Moss Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92651 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% higher than in Laguna Beach, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92651 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 340 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$1.26M231,925
- 340 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$1.21M231,925
- 380 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$1.19M31.51,485
- 394 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$801K211,171
- 320 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$1.26M31.51,465
- 360 Radcliffe Ct Laguna Beach, CA$962K11476
- 374 Radcliffe Ct Laguna Beach, CA$1.2M331,500
- 300 Radcliffe Ct Laguna Beach, CA--Studio----
- 357 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$871K21900
- 2145 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA$741K21749
- 2152 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA$1.05M221,500
- 2135 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA$850K321,300
- 2209 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA$890K22960
- 339 Ruby St Laguna Beach, CA$857K21954
- 325 Moss St Laguna Beach, CA$1.71M32.52,360
- 375 Ruby St Laguna Beach, CA$1.12M21712
- 363 Ruby St Laguna Beach, CA$964K21905
- 385 Ruby St Laguna Beach, CA$1.03M221,350
- 325 Ruby St Laguna Beach, CA$1.28M----1,573
- 410 Radcliffe Ct Laguna Beach, CA$1.1M33.51,398
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.