360 N Dexford Dr, La Habra, CA 90631
Sold on 5/22/13: $405,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,208 sq ft
- Lot:6,100 sqft
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $405,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- New Water Heater - 2011.
- Windows are double pane with Argon & sun block. 15 year warranty including glass repair for new owner.
Whittier Christian School is 1/4 block away.
Housing area is behind a Costco (walking distance).
Very quiet and great neighbors.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesNew American Vision/Anlin Windows (8) Professionally Installed 10/2012
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow293
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #01825427
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25104264
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$389,630||$343K – $432K||-$7,778||$322||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,180/mo||$1.8K – $2.5K/mo||-$26||$1.80||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 90631 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for La Habra as a whole. Among 90631 homes, this home is valued 14.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90631 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% lower than in La Habra, and 47% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90631 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90631 home values.
Neighborhood for 360 N Dexford Drive
- 360 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$466K32.01,208
- 350 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$422K32.01,270
- 351 Lime St La Habra, CA$431K42.01,280
- 340 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$444K42.01,280
- 341 Lime St La Habra, CA$424K32.01,270
- 420 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$421K32.01,200
- 331 Lime St La Habra, CA$417K32.01,225
- 2331 Morris Ave La Habra, CA$447K42.01,550
- 330 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$424K32.01,200
- 430 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$429K42.01,280
- 361 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$441K42.01,300
- 371 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$459K32.01,403
- 361 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$510K42.01,729
- 321 Lime St La Habra, CA$440K42.01,280
- 351 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$425K32.01,193
- 421 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$489K32.01,765
- 2321 Morris Ave La Habra, CA$431K32.01,200
- 320 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$414K32.01,275
- 341 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$413K32.01,200
- 431 N Dexford Dr La Habra, CA$453K32.01,453
Nearby Schools in La Habra
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005