- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $850
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Unit Control, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Attached, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 54
- Floor size: 1,529 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03045 S:068
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 81857576
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 92.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% lower than in Boston, and 59.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 360 Newbury St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!