360 Newbury St UNIT 809, Boston, MA 021152 beds, 2 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,750,000
- Price/sqft: $978
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 54
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03045 S:116
- Unit floor #: 8
- Zillow Home ID: 81857142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 360 Newbury Street UNIT 809
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- Unit 610$1.15M221,347
- Unit 403$729K11864
- Unit 707$1.42M321,532
- Unit 508$963K221,141
- Unit 704$761K11869
- Unit 506$365K11693
- Unit 705$1.36M221,333
- Unit 710$1.18M121,356
- Unit 605$1.32M221,330
- Unit 505$1.21M221,330
- Unit 604$763K11870
- Unit 801$2.97M332,375
- Unit 507$1.39M221,531
- Unit 602$738K11852
- Unit 701$1.13M11.51,208
- Unit 510$1.13M221,339
- Unit 401$1.1M221,206
- Unit 810$4.55M222,798
- Unit 805$1.12M121,211
- Unit 406$364K11697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!