- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 276 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,015 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2005
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 567388
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 289 sqft
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Gas, Features \ None, Features \ Patio, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M76599900401500
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66979350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is 14.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in El Paso, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
|364 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$147K||3||2||1,689|
|356 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$168K||3||2||2,295|
|368 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$175K||3||2.5||2,165|
|352 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$174K||3||3||2,298|
|372 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$120K||3||2||1,226|
|361 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$166K||3||2.5||2,229|
|348 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$150K||3||2||1,689|
|365 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$121K||3||2||1,233|
|357 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$153K||3||2||1,704|
|417 Clayton Rd El Paso, TX||$116K||2||2||1,128|
|369 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$166K||3||3||2,235|
|353 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$173K||3||2.5||2,241|
|421 Clayton Rd El Paso, TX||$108K||2||1||1,008|
|376 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$144K||3||2||1,689|
|344 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$170K||3||2.5||2,236|
|373 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$145K||3||2||1,705|
|349 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$124K||3||2||1,266|
|Clayton Rd El Paso, TX||--||--||--||--|
|377 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$173K||3||2.5||2,353|
|380 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX||$123K||4||2||1,249|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!