360 Rio Dulce, El Paso, TX 799323 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 80 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 557448
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 289 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M76599900401500
- Zillow Home ID: 66979350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 360 Rio Dulce
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 364 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$144K321,689
- 356 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$164K322,295
- 368 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$203K32.52,165
- 352 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$179K42.52,299
- 372 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$132K321,226
- 361 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$169K32.52,229
- 348 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$154K321,689
- 365 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$134K321,233
- 357 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$152K321,704
- 417 Clayton Rd El Paso, TX$115K----1,728
- 369 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$167K32.52,235
- 353 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$165K32.52,241
- 421 Clayton Rd El Paso, TX$104K211,008
- 376 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$137K321,689
- 344 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$168K32.52,236
- 373 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$144K321,705
- 349 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$131K321,266
- Clayton Rd El Paso, TX--------
- 377 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$166K32.52,353
- 380 Rio Dulce El Paso, TX$134K421,249
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.