3600 22nd St, Kenosha, WI 531444 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110823495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3600 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53144 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% less than in Kenosha, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53144 home values.
- 3600 22nd St Kenosha, WI$218K311,265
- 3701 22nd St Kenosha, WI--------
- 3707 22nd St Kenosha, WI--------
- 3601 22nd St Kenosha, WI$199K321,708
- 3527 22nd St Kenosha, WI$212K321,708
- 3510 22nd St Kenosha, WI$307K42.52,719
- 3616 22nd St Kenosha, WI$225K331,868
- 3615 22nd St Kenosha, WI$214K321,584
- 3511 22nd St Kenosha, WI$229K322,196
- 3522 23rd St Kenosha, WI$212K321,702
- 3606 23rd St Kenosha, WI$216K321,800
- 3621 22nd St Kenosha, WI$196K321,476
- 3514 23rd St Kenosha, WI$239K32.52,108
- 3614 23rd St Kenosha, WI$213K321,725
- 3702 23rd St Kenosha, WI--------
- 3502 22nd St Kenosha, WI$245K42.52,309
- 3628 22nd St Kenosha, WI$271K322,325
- 3718 23rd St Kenosha, WI--------
- 3505 22nd St Kenosha, WI$217K32.51,823
- 3620 23rd St Kenosha, WI$179K321,692
Nearby Schools in Kenosha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292