- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 2,059 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence, Exterior Features \ Trees, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, Garage/Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Garage/Carport Type \ Side/Back Entry, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Family Room, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,053 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16769350
- Zillow Home ID: 77535216
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 40517 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40517 homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Lexington, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40517 home values.
|1307 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$109K||3||2||1,324|
|1311 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$109K||--||1||1,561|
|3601 Crosby Dr Lexington, KY||$88K||--||1||975|
|3608 Crosby Dr Lexington, KY||$100K||--||1||975|
|1306 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$107K||3||1||975|
|1310 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$123K||--||2||1,504|
|1315 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$94K||--||1||1,000|
|1244 Hialeiah Ct Lexington, KY||$78K||--||1||1,000|
|1240 Hialeiah Ct Lexington, KY||$79K||--||1||1,000|
|1291 Merman Dr Lexington, KY||$108K||--||1||1,437|
|1236 Hialeiah Ct Lexington, KY||$78K||--||1||1,000|
|1248 Hialeiah Ct Lexington, KY||$78K||--||1||1,000|
|1294 Merman Dr Lexington, KY||$97K||3||1||1,053|
|1314 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||3||1||1,000|
|3656 Crosby Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||3||1||1,000|
|3612 Crosby Dr Lexington, KY||$94K||--||1||975|
|1252 Hialeiah Ct Lexington, KY||$91K||--||1||1,000|
|1232 Hialeiah Ct Lexington, KY||$80K||--||1||1,000|
|1319 Stephen Foster Dr Lexington, KY||$94K||--||1||1,000|
|1305 Versie Ct Lexington, KY||$116K||--||1||1,340|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!