3600 Greenlawn Dr, Raleigh, NC 276093 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 171510377397000
- Zillow Home ID: 6393379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3600 Greenlawn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Falls of Neuse market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.8% less than in Raleigh, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Falls of Neuse home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Falls of Neuse home values.
- 3516 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$148K321,713
- 3604 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$157K--21,232
- 3608 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$185K--21,512
- 3512 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$165K--21,323
- 3517 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$182K--21,624
- 1311 Ingomar Pl Raleigh, NC$179K--1.51,200
- 3605 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$167K--2.51,648
- 3612 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$163K--21,440
- 3513 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$187K--21,437
- 3508 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--21,293
- 1308 Ingomar Pl Raleigh, NC$202K--21,754
- 3609 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$170K----1,215
- 3509 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$182K--1.51,588
- 1309 Ingomar Pl Raleigh, NC$175K--2.51,780
- 1316 Saint Albans Dr Raleigh, NC$612K--2.54,260
- 3613 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$165K321,490
- 1304 Ingomar Pl Raleigh, NC$179K--1.51,599
- 3504 Greenlawn Dr Raleigh, NC$183K--21,338
- 1305 Ingomar Pl Raleigh, NC$203K--2.52,107
- 1309 Manovill Pl Raleigh, NC$184K--21,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.