This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 2,234 all time views
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $83,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # of Stories \ 1.0, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Stove, Area \ Southeast, Breakfast \ None, Construction \ Slump Block, Construction Status \ Existing, Dining Room \ Area, Environmental Discl \ Unknown, Evap Cooler \ None, Extra Room \ Studio, Facilities \ None, Family Room \ Family Room, Fence \ Combo, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Floor Covering \ Wood, Gas \ SWG, Guest Facilities \ None, Heating \ Forced Air - Gas, Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Laundry \ Storage, Location Fireplace \ None, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Municipality/Zoning \ Tucson - R1, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Patio \ Covered, Pool \ None, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Built-Up - Reflect, RV Parking \ None, Security \ None, Sewer \ Connected, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Spa \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ Submit, Terms \ VA, View \ None, Water \ City Water, Window Cover \ None
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 136214810
- Zillow Home ID: 8552116
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85730 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Tucson as a whole. Among 85730 homes, this home is valued 0.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85730, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% higher than in Tucson, and 137.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85730 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85730 home values.
|3610 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,418|
|3522 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$116K||--||2||1,106|
|3617 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,780|
|3512 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$129K||--||2||1,602|
|3601 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,410|
|3609 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,492|
|3620 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,456|
|3625 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,292|
|3525 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,441|
|3611 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$123K||4||2||1,441|
|3633 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,325|
|3630 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$124K||--||2||1,418|
|3533 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$120K||--||2||1,327|
|7550 E Logan Pl Tucson, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,170|
|3525 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$119K||4||2||1,292|
|3502 S Logan Ave Tucson, AZ||$125K||Studio||2||1,418|
|7575 E Vancouver Dr Tucson, AZ||$120K||--||2||1,348|
|3601 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,470|
|7550 E Logan Dr Tucson, AZ||$159K||4||2||2,163|
|3641 S Prudence Rd Tucson, AZ||$116K||--||2||1,226|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Santa Rita High (assigned)8-120.6 mi
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!