- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3600 San Mateo Cir, Corona, CA 928824 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 102750010
- Zillow Home ID: 17763731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3600 San Mateo Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sierra del Oro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.2% lower than in Corona, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sierra del Oro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sierra del Oro home values.
- 3620 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$525K32.52,415
- 3601 Santa Clara Cir Corona, CA$525K42.52,400
- 3630 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$482K32.52,300
- 3611 Santa Clara Cir Corona, CA$455K32.52,054
- 3611 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$531K532,486
- 3621 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$476K432,228
- 3650 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$526K42.52,400
- 3601 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$522K432,639
- 1472 San Clemente Cir Corona, CA$530K532,756
- 1468 San Clemente Cir Corona, CA$522K42.52,400
- 3621 Santa Clara Cir Corona, CA$530K42.52,400
- Santa Clara Cir Corona, CA$469K32.52,054
- 3631 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$530K42.52,563
- 1476 San Clemente Cir Corona, CA$530K42.52,400
- 1464 San Clemente Cir Corona, CA$568K52.752,964
- 3660 San Mateo Cir Corona, CA$541K532,756
- 3635 Santa Clara Cir Corona, CA$539K532,756
- 1480 San Clemente Cir Corona, CA$466K32.52,054
- 1460 San Clemente Cir Corona, CA$532K42.52,400
- 3600 Santa Clara Cir Corona, CA$545K532,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.