- Lot: 7.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 843 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,852 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 102587
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Frontage \ None, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Property Type \ House, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Irregular Lot Size, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Security System, Sewer \ Septic System, Pool \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Rear, Pool \ Heated, Parking \ 3 Cars, Road \ Paved, Utility Rm Type \ Shed, Water \ Private Well, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, # Stories \ 1.5 Stories, Interior Features \ Wood Blinds\Shutters, Appliances \ Separate Ice Maker
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,804 sqft
- Parcel #: 0145C-306A
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 76496879
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 372.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% higher than in Valdosta, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|4116 Glen Laurel Dr E Valdosta, GA||$170K||3||2||1,533|
|3587 Skipper Bridge Rd Valdosta, GA||$135K||3||2||1,144|
|3675 Old Pine Rd Valdosta, GA||$394K||--||4.5||3,578|
|3704 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$224K||--||2||2,236|
|3804 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$220K||--||2||2,149|
|3810 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$239K||4||4||2,307|
|3704 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$223K||4||2||2|
|3700 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$259K||--||2||2,784|
|3812 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$217K||4||2.5||2|
|3708 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$217K||3||2||2,159|
|3559 Skipper Bridge Rd Valdosta, GA||$129K||--||2||1,256|
|3559 Skipper Bridge Rd Valdosta, GA||$199K||--||--||--|
|3816 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$217K||--||2||2,139|
|3712 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$223K||4||2.5||2,228|
|3833 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$210K||--||2||1,974|
|3822 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$209K||--||2||2,070|
|3807 Megan Cir Valdosta, GA||$222K||4||2||2,200|
|3716 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$255K||--||2||2,875|
|3716 Kingston Ct Valdosta, GA||$264K||4||2||2,875|
|3693 Old Pine Rd Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||1,907|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.