36005 Rosewood Dr, Newark, CA 945603 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Offers reviewed if any by 5/31 @10am please.
Charming home 6 blocks walk to KENNEDY Elementary School in the popular "Lakeshore Park" area. 5 minutes walk to NEWARK COMMUNITY PARK (see photos park attached). Dumbarton Bridge access 5 mins drive.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $518,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 092A077804900
- Zillow Home ID: 24926520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36005 Rosewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newark, and 62.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94560 home values.
- 35995 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$511K421,360
- 36023 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$497K321,512
- 36008 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$498K321,144
- 36026 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$533K421,668
- 35990 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$601K421,780
- 35983 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$513K31.51,320
- 36045 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$518K421,360
- 36006 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$627K422,063
- 36042 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$536K31.51,080
- 35998 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$522K321,536
- 36026 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$502K42--
- 35984 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$518K321,335
- 36024 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$503K321,144
- 35978 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$510K31.51,500
- 35971 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$482K31.51,080
- 36053 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$519K321,336
- 36058 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$506K321,136
- 35972 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$500K31.51,080
- 36046 Rosewood Dr Newark, CA$504K321,136
- 35962 Dalewood Dr Newark, CA$475K31.51,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292