3601 13th St NW APT A, Washington, DC 200102 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $355,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 2829 0058
- Zillow Home ID: 472417
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3601 13th St Nw APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Washington, and 45.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 3603 13th St NW Washington, DC$623K532,272
- 3605 13th St NW Washington, DC$806K43.52,272
- 3607 13th St NW Washington, DC$656K332,272
- 3609 13th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$498K22878
- 3609 13th St NW # 3 Washington, DC$550K22873
- 3609 13th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$506K22810
- 3585 13th St NW Washington, DC$936K64.52,697
- 1221 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$587K221,000
- 1221 Otis Pl NW # 3 Washington, DC$561K221,000
- 13th St NW Washington, DC$567K321,346
- 1219 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$724K42.51,864
- 3583 13th St NW Washington, DC$804K432,652
- 3611 13th St NW Washington, DC$562K311,224
- 1217 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$608K422,012
- 3613 13th St NW Washington, DC$622K341,584
- 3579 13th St NW # 8 Washington, DC$741K221,559
- 3579 13th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$599K221,365
- 3579 13th St NW # 3 Washington, DC$633K221,365
- 3579 13th St NW # 4 Washington, DC$622K221,271
- 3579 13th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$577K221,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.