3601 33rd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 2 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful quiet neighborhood with great walks to Alki beach and wonderful restaurants nearby. Most houses in our neighborhood are $1MM+ homes. Very easy 10 min access to downtown via 99. West Seattle HS is w/in eight blocks - newly renovated award winning high school.
- Lot: 3,876 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- New kitchen with stainless appliances, panoramic views of city and waterfront
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9297300040
- Zillow Home ID: 49127017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3601 33rd Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Admiral market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% less than in Seattle, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 3607 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$556K321,970
- 3402 SW Spokane St Seattle, WA$477K411,650
- 3613 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$653K342,350
- 3604 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$752K532,740
- 3606 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$733K322,020
- 3610 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$939K33.53,600
- 3406 SW Manning St Seattle, WA$722K432,950
- 3600 33rd Ave SW # B Seattle, WA$826K22.52,100
- 3417 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$281K411,140
- 3316 SW Spokane St Seattle, WA$615K42.752,600
- 3612 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$985K434,190
- 3608 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.07M33.253,370
- 3404 SW Manning St Seattle, WA$1.19M32.52,920
- 3616 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$698K52.52,350
- 3411 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.02M32.52,840
- 3614 33rd Ave SW Seattle, WA$933K33.53,230
- 3416 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.08M352,850
- 3418 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$872K43.53,550
- 3622 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$518K331,870
- 3412 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$958K54.53,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!