- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3601 Cactus Dr, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 3 baths, 3,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $310,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 980 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Den could be 4th bedroom
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 189311080
- Zillow Home ID: 22038042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3601 Cactus Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% higher than in Edmond, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 2204 Red Bud Ct Edmond, OK$292K42.52,645
- 3600 Cactus Dr Edmond, OK$363K443,893
- 3605 Cactus Dr Edmond, OK$332K423,260
- 3604 Cactus Dr Edmond, OK$524K444,301
- 2111 Red Bud Ct Edmond, OK$345K43.53,098
- 2310 Vance Dr Edmond, OK$250K32.52,319
- 4220 Red Bud Pl Edmond, OK$256K42.52,604
- 2212 Vance Dr Edmond, OK$263K32.52,333
- 3700 Cactus Dr Edmond, OK$397K43.53,133
- 3701 Cactus Dr Edmond, OK$295K32.53,066
- 4112 Wendell Dr Edmond, OK$197K42.51,680
- 2408 Vance Dr Edmond, OK$290K42.53,033
- 3701 Cactus Cir Edmond, OK$421K32.54,532
- 3601 Cactus Cir Edmond, OK$378K32.53,138
- 4217 Red Bud Pl Edmond, OK$258K42.52,670
- 2309 Vance Dr Edmond, OK$325K334,100
- 3704 Cactus Dr Edmond, OK$334K42.52,920
- 4208 Wendell Dr Edmond, OK$262K42.53,001
- 4123 Wendell Dr Edmond, OK$355K43.53,689
- 2420 Vance Dr Edmond, OK$319K432,875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.