3601 Howe Ct, Fremont, CA 945383 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 44 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Central heating/AC system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 525 164301800
- Zillow Home ID: 25041474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3601 Howe Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Irvington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Fremont, and 11.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Irvington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
- Blacow Rd Fremont, CA--------
- 3613 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$791K421,856
- 3602 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$598K31.51,056
- 3614 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$595K31.51,056
- 3625 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$604K31.51,056
- 3626 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$702K421,506
- 3637 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$607K331,056
- 3610 Ronald Ct Fremont, CA$721K321,374
- 3600 Ronald Ct Fremont, CA$993K532,343
- 3638 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$938K432,546
- 3649 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$615K321,066
- 3650 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$603K31.51,056
- 42512 Gage Ct Fremont, CA$499K311,040
- 42524 Gage Ct Fremont, CA$528K321,151
- 3622 Ronald Ct Fremont, CA$805K431,874
- 42372 Blacow Rd Fremont, CA$726K321,576
- 3594 Ronald Ct Fremont, CA$881K332,136
- 3661 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$565K31.51,056
- 42523 Gage Ct Fremont, CA$543K321,151
- 3662 Howe Ct Fremont, CA$569K311,056
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.