- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3602 Loulu St, Honolulu, HI 968225 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 1290620390000
- Zillow Home ID: 597972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3602 Loulu Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manoa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Honolulu, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Manoa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manoa home values.
- 3608 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$942K41.51,904
- 3596 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.04M42.52,920
- 3614 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$937K321,142
- 3588 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.08M722,881
- 3609 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$1.14M531,380
- 3613 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$1.09M531,788
- 3603 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$948K31.51,092
- 3601 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.09M432,810
- 3621 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$1.36M531,446
- 3593 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.41MStudio--3,480
- 3618 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.06M52.51,984
- 3593 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$1M621,124
- 3580 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.07M521,729
- 3609 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.16M52.51,396
- 3585 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.06M32.51,224
- 3627 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$1.1M43.51,666
- 3587 Kumukoa St Honolulu, HI$1.37M423,078
- 3617 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.02M321,248
- 3624 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$919K31.51,200
- 3572 Loulu St Honolulu, HI$1.14M62.51,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.