3602 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 2 baths, 2,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $162,976
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,434 sqft
- Parcel #: 2898 0024
- Zillow Home ID: 474864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3602 New Hampshire Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.5% less than in Washington, and 48.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 3604 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$492K321,594
- 3600 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$876K41.52,734
- 3606 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$559K321,594
- 3608 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$533K31.51,594
- Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$475K41.51,280
- 3610 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$560K31.51,594
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292